A frilly, frothy confection of a dress by Lanvin/Castillo from 1956 was the inspiration of this fashion painting made with PanPastels on charcoal paper. Pretty shades of lavender are set off by muted gray tones. This print would be perfect in any setting where you want to create a sense of romance and nostalgia. Copyright Beverly Brown.
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Ready to ship in 3-4 business days.
- Shipped worldwide.
December 8th, 2016
Viewed 3,515 Times - Last Visitor from Winchester, VA on 03/22/2023 at 1:30 AM